Tuesday, August 07, 2012

I'm angry with myself.


I don't know what to say. I'm angry with myself. I'm angry because I want to tell you so many things, I want to share with you my every thought but I know I can't. When I started to write this blog I was a blogging virgin, I had no idea what to do and for how long I will write. I had no idea of creating myself, neither of promoting my blog. I just knew I need to rid off couple of really bad emotions. Here I am 6 months later and I regret that I wasn't smarter and didn't think that I might adore blogging.
Today I wanted to tell you about my feelings and about some people in my life but I can't just because I am afraid that someone might read this post. Now I speak up my mind at some one's blog as commenting it. That's not what I wanted and what I want.

I should have been smarter and I should have used a completely new nickname, but I haven't been. I have never thought that I will have to think of what I can post and what I can't, but I know it's my fault and the only person I can blame for is me.

I love this blog, I love its look and I adore my blog which let me to express my feelings that I kept inside of me for a long time. I started to wonder that it wouldn't be such a bad idea of creating another blog just for me - anonymous me. The problem is the TIME. I can't have so many blogs and be active on each of them.
Just because I don't know what to tell you more...I attached this beautiful photos.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you about this post..

Great People.. Love You All :)