Friday, March 09, 2012

Dedicated to my Love


Dedicated to my Love 

No matter how much he is muscular & stronger in strength... But by heart he is very weak..... He can fight with the world for me, But he cries When he sees a single tear in my eyes...
He is hard, He is rough, He is cruel, but there is a child in him who never wanted to grow... He can be awake  hundreds of sleepless nights for me, but when he gets tired, he needs my lap to sleep...
I Love my Man, Though I love him little, he will give a bouquet of love in return.... ♥ ♥ ♥

~ Dedicate to all the guys Out here, Like & share, Let them know u care ~

3 comments:

  1. Love Sove Kuch nahi Hota its Just a Pain...!! and i already feel this pain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anjane Ladke,

    Love to hota hai..kahin jyada kahin kam, bas fark itna hota hai ki jab app bahut pyar karte ho to samne wala shayad utna nahi kr pata... to hum kehte hai ki love nh hota..agar love nh hota to tumhe pain kyu ho rha hai...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Is one of the most beautiful feeling .... If u get pain in love then dont be sad ... atleast be happy by thinking U r so lucky That u noe d Mean of True Love

    http://adorablelove.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you about this post..

Great People.. Love You All :)