Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Heal The World


Hey Friends!!!

While searching a good spiritual song over Google I found a song “Heal the World by Michal Jackson” I felt it’s a wonderful song that is describing the love which we should give to others. We have lots of love in us and 
We could make a better place for everyone.. I think you all should read this and feel the love for all. 

:'( heal the world make it better place for you and for me the entire human race there are people dying if you care enough for the living make a better place for you and me :'(

I think its each and every line has its own meaning and I am feeling the love and I can imagine that world which is full of love.

and the dream we were conceived in will reveal a joyful face and the world we once believed in will shine again in grace then why do we keep strangling life wound this earth crucify its soul though it's plain to see this world is heavenly be god's glow

In this full song my favorite lines are :

we could fly so high let our spirits never die in my heart I feel you are all my brothers create a world with no fear together we'll cry happy tears see the nations turn their swords into plowshares


This song has great massage for the human race… I think you all will like it.. I am sharing its youtube video’s Link here..

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Monika ... for inviting me as a guest writer.
    yaa surely i did but what type of post u need ??

    Check my latest post ..
    http://adorablelove.com/a-true-feeling-towards-littel-gal-love-pain-or/

    n if u like my blog den plz subscribe me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Shashank...
    bcus My blog on my love story so I want You to write your love story in short and crisp...
    and I liked your all blogs :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you about this post..

Great People.. Love You All :)