Thursday, May 03, 2012

Money - only cash please...

It can buy a house, but not a home
It can buy a clock, but not time
It can buy you a position, but not respect
It can buy you a bed, but not sleep
It can buy you a book, but not knowledge
It can buy you medicine, but not health
It can buy you blood, but not life
So you see money isn’t everything
And it often causes pain and suffering
I tell you this because I am your friend
And as your friend I want to
Take away your pain and suffering!!
So, Send me all your money
And I will suffer for you!
Cash only please!
After all, what are friends for, right??

6 comments:


  1. No Doubt, Money can not buy everything.


    Munnabhai MBBS ka dialogue..


    "agar aisa hota ho ameer aadmi kabhi marte nahi the.. "

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaha good i am u r best frnd na so i want to remove u r pain so send me u r all money then see the magic
    ur's
    sms

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Pawan ji,

    Sahi kaha hai movie me agar aisa hota to kabhi koi marta nahi...aur Money sab kuch nahi kharid skta.. I agreed :)

    @SMS Han han le lo mere sare money and all per han please mere khane ka, kapde ka, lifestyle ko tum manage kar lo apne aap se mai sab de dungi.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cash...£...Cash...$...Cash...¥...Cash

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Roopa Mam....Thank you for reading my funny poem....

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you about this post..

Great People.. Love You All :)